Wednesday, October 8, 2014

C4T Summary #2

C4T #2 Vicki Davis
Blog
Mrs. Davis’s most recent blog post was a post about her switching from Blogger to Wordpress. I thought this was a really cool post because I got to read the pro’s and con’s of each blogging system. This was also appropriate for the class and myself because of the fact that our class is based on blogging and new technology.
This is my first response. Hey Ms. Davis, my name is Alexandria Grow and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in class EDM310. I really enjoyed reading your post. As a new blogger, I am just now beginning to get in the swing of using Blog Spot and I really enjoy it. We are required to use Blogger in class but I am interested in exploring Wordpress in the future. Great post and cute cat! 

You can check out my blog at Here as well as our class blog Here I would love to hear back from you. Thanks!
The second post I read was about, different tools that include technology that you can use in the classroom for research. It gives the students tools to learn with.
My response to this was, Hey Mrs. Davis! I am a student at the University of South Alabama in class EDM310. This is a great post. Going thorough my resent class, I am learning about technology and about all of the different ways I can use it in the classroom. The links at the end really enable the reader to visit the site. Thanks for posting!

Cool Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment