Tuesday, October 21, 2014

C4K for October

Week 1 Gregory JHFI Class of 2015

Gregory's Blog

Gregory's post: I’m going to try to make a mark on the world by playing football. Everyone will know my name number 88. I will go to stores just to sign autographs for fans. I will encourage kids to play football. I will break records and I will be in the hall of fame. On Madden I will be playing Canton Greats.

My Response: Hey Gregory, my name is Alex and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Playing football is such a great way to make your mark on the world. I really like football a lot. I have a friend, Jay Prosch, that plays for the Houston Texans. His number is 45. You can do anything you set your mind to. Keep up the good blog posts and good luck on football!

Week 2 Julia, 5th Grade, Illinois

Julia's Blog

Question: Should students lose recess for acting bad in class? Her Response: She says no that he or she should have to stay after school. They shouldn’t lose recess because that is when kids get all of their energy out.

My Response: Hey Julia! I am a student at the University of South Alabama. Ultimately I think students should lose their recess if they act up in class. If a student is threatened with losing recess and still acts bad in class, then he or she should have to stay for detention after school. Sometimes it is harder for the teacher to stay with the student after school, than sit him or her out for recess. Great post! keep up the good work!

Julia-Post 2

Julias second post was about her last year of elementary school and her getting ready to go to middle school. She talks about how she wants to be a role model for the kids younger than her.

My Response: Hey Julia! I am a senior in college at the University of South Alabama. 5th grade was one of my favorite years of school. Get ready for 6th grade because it contains a lot of work and activities. Before you know it, you'll be in college like me. Being a positive role model to younger students will help you succeed through your whole life. Good luck with this year and next!

Week 3 Tevita, New Zealand, Age 8, 5th/6th grade

TJ's Blog

Tevita, TJ as his friends like to call him, wrote a blog post about his trip with his family to One Tree Hill. He explained everything he did there and how much fun he and his family had.

My response was: Hey TJ! My name is Alex and I live in the USA. I go to school in Mobile, Al. This is a really great blog post. I have watched the TV show One Tree Hill. That must have been a fun trip to go on with your family. I love barbecue. That is one of my favorite foods. We eat barbecue a lot in Alabama. Hope you have a great school year!

Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment