Thursday, November 20, 2014

C4K November

Amber, 5th Grade, South Africa Amber's Blog
1. Frogs are first tadpoles.
 2.
Then they grow legs
 3.
They eat flys
 4.
They have long red tongs 5.
They stay in and out of water. As well as a picture of the frog lifecycle.
-My response: Hey Amber! My name is Alex and I am a student in college at The University of South Alabama, in Mobile, Alabama. What a great post. I like to fish with frogs sometimes. I like your picture you included in your post. This helps the reader understand the frog lifecycle. Have a great day!
Frog Life Cycle


Dillon, 8th Grade, Iowa Dylan's Blog
Dillon posted about his alter ego. I assume they added this post on to a previous lesson done in class. He had pictures changing like a slide show, it was pretty cool.
-My response: Hey Dillon. My name is Alex and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. What a cool post! I really like your pictures and the way they change in and out on the main screen. I don't even know how to do that! Keep up the good work!

Ethyn, 7th Grade, Kingsland MN Ethyn's Blog
Ethyn wrote a post about how well her second semester was going.
-My response: Hey Ethyn! I am a student at the University of South Alabama. A great strategy for school is to stay on task. I always turn my assignments in on time and I am well prepared for class. Keep up the good work and you will go far in life. Best wishes, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment