Wednesday, September 24, 2014

C4K #3 September Summary

Kefu Auckland, NZ 7th grade Kefu wrote a post about how cool cows are and what different things they can do. My response to the first bog was: Hi, Kefu! Cows are really cool animals. I like the fact that each cow has different spots. Cows provide us with a lot of nutrients such as cheese. Cheese is my favorite food. Great post! Kefu wrote another post about a story. The post was very elaborate and had a great supporting picture. My response to the second post was: Hi Kefu! This is such an interesting story. I have never heard this story before. I like to fish and hunt like Maui in the story. This story was very exciting. I really like the picture that you included. The picture ties the story together well. Another great post!

Grayson, Virginia, High School Grayson's blog post said, "To make my mark on the world I would pick up more trash that I see on the ground. I will continue to work with the GSM program im in and donate food for the homeless and help people." My response was, "What a great way to make your mark on the world. I currently foster dogs from my local animal shelter so they will have a place to stay until someone adopts them. What you are doing is amazing. Keep making an influence. Great job! Keep up the good work!" These were very good ideas from Grayson about the mark he wants to make on the world.

Parker, Iowa, ELA 4th 14-15 Parker's Blog Parker wrote a post about how he/she wishes students could go to school later. He/she gave great reasons as to why this would improve the school day. My response was, "Hey Parker! My name is Alex and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am not a morning person, myself. I would have loved to get an extra hour of sleep in the morning before school started when I was your age. I agree that kids do not get the right amount of sleep. As you get older, you will want to be in bed by 9:00pm. College students do not get enough sleep either. I enjoyed reading your post. Keep up the good work!"


World

No comments:

Post a Comment